On Saturday, April 26, 2014, the National Multiple Sclerosis Society – Maryland Chapter will hold a 5K walk beginning at Howard Community College from 9am-1pm.
Please note that the route takes walkers through parts of Harper’s Choice. The directions are as follows:
Columbia 2014 Walk Route
- Exit HCC Quad, make a right to walk in front of the RCF and HSB buildings to the traffic circle
- Exit College by turning left at the circle and following sidewalk to LPP.
- Cross over Little Patuxent Parkway at traffic light. (Police Support)
- Make right crossing over Harpers Farm Rd.
- Make left on Harpers Farm Rd.
- Make right on Twin Rivers Rd.
- Cross over Twin Rivers Road at Traffic Signal and make left
- Cross all the way over Faulkner Ridge and make right on Faulkner Ridge Circle
- Make left at Marble Faun Rd. and follow road to Faulkner Ridge CenterRest Stop- Faulkner Ridge Center (around the back)
- Backtrack down road and continue right along Faulkner Circle (remaining on the left side of the sidewalk)
- Cross over to the right side of the sidewalk.
- Right at Twin Rivers Rd.
- Right on Harpers Farm Rd.
- After crossing Beaver Kill Rd follow the sidewalk to white railed walking bridge
- Cross over bridge to follow Cedar Ln. (Turn left off bridge at Cedar Ln.)
- Left at Little Patuxent Parkway
- Right at LPP going back into College (Police Support)
- Continue straight to walk in front of RCF and HSB buildings to re-enter the Quad.
For more information about Walk MS 2014, please visit: http://walkmdm.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?fr_id=22503&pg=entry
Leave a Comment