The Harper’s Choice Community Association (HCCA) is a small, local, 501(c)(4) organization established under the HOA Act of Maryland. The mission of HCCA is to create and nurture community and to work to maintain the Village as an exceptional place for residents, businesses, property owners, and other stakeholders.
This is a contract, part time position (hours to be determined) at a rate of $26 – 30 per hour depending on qualifications. Workspace and equipment are provided. Remote work is acceptable when feasible.
- Maintains records of financial transactions.
- Maintains chart of accounts.
- Reconciles accounts.
- Maintains and balances general ledger.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Works with CPA to close quarters.
- Works with auditor on a triennial basis.
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks Online.
- Analyzing Information.
- Data Entry Skills.
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAA) and Statement of Financial Accounting Standards (SFAS) rules.
- Attention to Detail.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field preferred.
- Previous bookkeeping experience preferred.
Applicants should submit a resume to email@example.com. Correspondence by email only; no phone calls or walk-ins. Due to the volume of inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible.
Leave a Comment