Do you have trash or treasure in your home? Join us for an Appraisal Roadshow on Saturday, March 21. We will have a gemologist and a generalist appraiser from Paradigm Experts on hand at 9:30AM and 11:30AM to offer appraisals of up to two items per person. Items to consider bringing include jewelry, silver, coins, time pieces, furniture, glass, porcelain, paintings, bronze, toys, documents, and any other items (except stamps). For each item, the entire audience will learn what it is, what it’s worth, and what they can do with it. You do not need to bring an item to come and enjoy the show.
Register online to have your item(s) appraised or to attend the show. Antique and boutique vendor booths will be onsite to browse and buy from.
Limited number of tickets are available
- General Admission Tickets are $12 for the appraisal of 1 item. You may bring 1 extra item for an additional fee of $5.
- Spectator Tickets are $5 to shop with vendors in attendance and watch the “show.”
Tickets are available for two sessions
- Session 1 is from 9:30 AM to 11AM – Doors open at 9AM. Please arrive in plenty of time to check in and be seated by 9:30AM. The show will begin promptly and items can not be added to the show once it has begun. ALL items will be appraised either during the allotted show time or after the session. Tickets are limited and must be purchased in advance to have your item(s) appraised.
- Session 2 is from 11:30 AM to 1PM – Doors open at 11AM. Please arrive in plenty of time to check in and be seated by 9:30AM. The show will begin promptly and items can not be added to the show once it has begun. ALL items will be appraised either during the allotted show time or after the session. Tickets are limited and must be purchased in advance to have your item(s) appraised.
Vendor and Advertising opportunities are available
- Advertising rates – Full-color program ads are available for a nominal fee: $25 (business card), $40 (half page – 4×5), $65 (full page – 8×5). Camera-ready artwork due by February 27. Reserve your ad through our online registration page.
- Vendor Space – For $100, we will provide you with a table and two chairs that you can use to display your items or promote your business to our guests looking for art, antiques, books, history and other items and services for their homes. Rental fee includes a half-page ad in our program. Reserve your table through our online registration page.
Leave a Comment